SEE SCHEDULE INFO AT TOP OF THIS PAGE IN THE BANNER.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
August 28 - October 30, 2017
The Fall Travel Team Program will give players the opportunity to play in a competitive, constructive environment.
All skill levels are accepted.
Sign up today!
• Boys Divisions: Grades 3,4,5,6,7,8,9 plus JV and Varsity
• Girls Divisions: Grades 4,5,6,7,8,9 plus JV and Varsity
• TNBA Coaches
• Games will be on time
• Good Competition
• Includes T-shirt
• Fundamental focus in practices how to best prepare for the school season
• Games will begin on September 3 and go through October 29, 2017 for girls.
• Games will begin on September 3 and go through October 29, 2017 for boys.
• Practice for boys and girls will begin one week prior to first game.
• Each team will have one training session during the week to work on fundamental
ball handling, shooting, passing and defense; then play games on Sundays.
• All Pro/T3 Fitness, 1200 Chester-Industrial Pkwy Avon, OH 44011
• Garfield Hts HS and/or locations closer to Westside of Cleveland
Cost: $215 per player (Individual registrations only - no teams)
Questions? Contact Steve Vega
The National Basketball Academy is the leading basketball camp provider in the United States. We do camps throughout Northeast, Central, Southern Ohio, and in Western Pennsylvania locations.
Join the National Basketball Academy for one of the nation’s premier basketball clinic programs offered right here in Cleveland. Our expert coaches will help you take your game to the next level!
Experience the excitement of the National Basketball Academy league program! These leagues provide players a chance to improve their skills in fun, competitive environment. Scorekeepers and officials provided.
The National Basketball Academy runs tournaments for all ages and grades for both boys and girls. Local tournaments, AAU tournaments, NCAA Certified Events and more. We get top notch facilities and work very hard to provide an organized, competitive and fun basketball experience for all of our student athletes.
Through our program of teams, our coaching staff is dedicated to improving the skills of each individual player and gives them the opportunity to showcase their skills against some of the best competition.
Copyright 2012-2015 by The National Basketball Academy