2021 Ohio Ride 'N Slam: EVENT INFORMATION
First and foremost thank you for being a part of 2021 Ohio Ride 'N Slam! It is with great excitement that we put this event on at the new and incredible Cedar Point Sports Center!
Please review the items listed below prior to the event kick-off on Saturday morning:
1. COVID-19 PROTOCOLS / SPECTATOR LIMITS
- Click the COVID POLICES button above to view the document regarding COVID protocols (PDF).
- Each player will be permitted TWO SPECTATORS only for this event. We must maintain a certain total of spectators in the facility in order to operate.
* PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO CHEAT THIS! Cedar Point has systems in place to ensure attendance numbers at all times inside their facility, you are only hurting your own team's families!
- Ticket prices for this event are $12/day, or $22/weekend for adults. Kids age 16 and under ticket price is $8/day.
3. ROSTER SUBMISSION
- Please use the button below to submit your team's roster. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT so that your athletes receive their free 5-day Cedar Point pass! Be sure all information is accurate and completed by 12:00 PM (noon) Friday.
4. SCHEDULE / GAME SITES
- The easiest and best way to follow this tournament is by downloading the "TNBA" app in your mobile device's App Store.
- You may also visit the following link for a website version of the same information: https://basketball.exposureevents.com/157622/ohio-ride-n-slam
* BE SURE TO CONTINUE CHECKING THE SCHEDULES FOR UPDATES AND CHANGES!
5. GAME RULES
- Game play rules for this event can be viewed by clicking the TOURNAMENT RULES button above (PDF).
6. LIVE STREAMING
- Ride 'N Slam will be available for streaming purchase at the following link ($15/weekend pass). Custom player mixtapes can be purchased as well.
Please send any event-related questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. This email address will be monitored throughout the event. ENJOY THE GAMES!